To all those interested in dance, music, film or any other artform,
To all those who enjoy philosophical or political thinking,
To all those who have thoughts about responsibility:
Let’s do a small international project together, despite the Pandemic!
RESPONSES is an international exchange for young adults to discuss the topic “responsibility” and get inspired by one another. The results will be captured in a video, to which all participants make a creative contribution.
RESPONSES is not designed to feed your Zoom fatigue. It offers few activities that are worth your time:
– take part in 1, 2 or 3 online workshops of 90 minutes
– create 1, 2 or 3 video sequences of 20 seconds within three days of your choice
RESPONSES-participants have the perspective to participate in a “real” international dance and music exchange in Summer 2022. Have a look at our beautiful SoundSteps Exchange in Hamburg, which is waiting for postpandemic times. RESPONSES is the perfect preparation if you’re interested in SoundSteps too!
- Voices from RESPONSES participantsResponses through the eyes of our participants:Responses aus den Augen unserer Teilnehmenden:Reponses à travers les yeux de nos participants: I had a lot of fun 🙂 It was a positive … Read more
- Response Video II: Responsibility for the environment“At the heart of the environmental crisis is a fail to recognize the interconnectivity of all life. As a result relationships are based in competition, heightened by unregulated global capitalism. … Read more
- Response Video I: Personal Approaches To ResponsibiltyWhat does responsibility mean to you? How does it feel for you to bear responsibility? As part of our digital exchange project “Responses,” international participants explored these questions. Here’s an … Read more
- Environmental ResponsibilityToday we share the last question from the Responses-Workshops with you. Was bedeutet “Verantwortung für die Umwelt” für dich?What does “environmental responsibility” mean to you?Qu’est-ce que signifie être “responsable de … Read more
- Let’s talk about (natural) environmentTeile Situationen, in denen du einen Einfluss auf deine (natürliche) Umwelt hast und Situationen, in denen deine Umwelt einen Einfluss auf dich hat. Share situations, in which you have an … Read more
- What are your thoughts on responsibility?These are some of the quesions our participants of the respones – workshops dealt with. What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments. 1) Wirst du deinen Verantwortungen … Read more
- What is responsibility to you?Our main topic during our workshops for the project “responses” is RESPONSIBILTY. That’s why we asked people, what it means to them. Here is a collection of answers…